Followers

Friday 4 November 2011

Batman Arkham City

Having played many computer games in my life I am accustomed to all the pitfalls that take place and it is rare that games will inspire me to play it again to date there has been only two game Mass Effect and Dragon Age now there is a third Batman: Arkham City.


SPOILERS AHEAD.......................I AM BATMAN.


To begin I have played Batman Arkham Asylum and found it great now that I have played Arkham City it's only good this is a pure example of doing it right.  The sequel is set in a part of Gotham that has been walled off all of Gotham's low-life are now housed there including The Joker, Two Face and The Penguin just to name a few as short on villains this game is not.  As Bruce Wayne you are arrested by Hugo Strange and locked up. You then have to get past the guards in order to get your bat suit which Alfred is sending you this is where the fun begins.



The game itself is nearly flawless I found no errors with the graphics the sound is good if you have old 3D glasses you can play in 3D but not needed.  I am playing this on the Xbox so I can not speak for the  playstation version but you can not download say a trailer and play the game at the same time as when the download is done the game stops and sends you back to the main menu very annoying as you lose your saved game.  Another thing i disliked is the design of some of the characters Penguin being the one i disliked the most see below. 

Yes that is a bottle in my face why do you ask ?
The most annoying thing about this game besides the above is Catwoman not the actual missions there great but the fact that she is an code you get if you buy the game new as apposed to used this is a trend that is used in nearly all games to combat used sales and I dislike it.

Batman Arkham City 4 out 0f 5. Downloads interrupts 

No comments:

Post a Comment