Followers

Thursday 1 December 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic




Star Wars The Old Republic
Last weekend I played the Star Wars The Old Republic Beta which is Biowares upcoming MMORPG.  The game looks and feels fantastic and I urge anyone with time and money on there hands to go and buy it as you will not be disappointed.  This is the first time for me to play a MMO on PC and it is my second MMO that I played the first was DC universe on Playstation 3 they are completely different in style and game-play a bit awkward at first trying to get use to the keyboard but once I got the hang of it I found it very easy to use.


The cut scenes are beautifully rendered to almost movie quality as you can see above.  The only problem I found was the game-play graphics where a bit cartoon like for my taste.

To sum up game great it is 5 out of 5 for the Beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment